The Aldersgate Room
Named after the street where Methodist founder John Wesley had his pivotal ‘Aldersgate experience’, the Aldersgate Room is a striking event space imbued with the rich heritage of Central Hall Westminster.
It holds up to 250 people in reception or theatre style, and its distinctive décor is made up of both modern and period features. These include decorative alcoves, vaulted ceilings, bespoke chandeliers, a glass-panelled conservatory, and gallery-style track lighting throughout.
The Aldersgate Room is located on the Lower Ground Floor, providing easy access for delegates and guests at awards, seminars, or meetings. It is also next door to our public café, giving you excellent footfall for gallery exhibitions.
Features at a glance
- Space for up to 250 people, reception or theatre style
- Located on Lower Ground Level
- Next to our public café
- Vaulted ceiling
- Decorative alcoves
- Conservatory with glass-panelled roof
- Gallery-style track lighting
- Natural daylight
- Flexible catering and AV options
Technology and AV
We can provide an extensive range of technical and audio visual equipment to support your event in the Aldersgate Room.
Our standard presentation package covers video, audio, and staging and includes:
- 2 80-inch HD LCD 16:9 format screens
- 2 46-inch 16:9 format screens
- HDMI / VGA input from client laptop
- K-array KR2 ultra thin vocal reinforcement system
- 2 wired lectern microphones
- Perspex lectern
- A dedicated AV technician for up to 10 hours, including set up
We can also offer a range of optional extras or additional equipment upon request – simply get in touch with us to know more.
Menus and catering
The catering options we can offer in the Aldersgate Room are varied and delicious. Our extensive range of menu options include canapés and bar snacks, as well as bowl food, hot and cold buffets, and street food. We can also work with our on-site catering partner, to create a bespoke menu for you.