As an organisation, we strive to be a responsible part of the events industry through our commitment to integrity, ethics, and excellence.
Our unique approach to business has earned us several prominent accreditations – allowing us to add significant value to our existing clients, and build valuable new relationships with partners who share our ethos.
More details about how we work can be found in our Corporate Social Responsibility, sustainability, and accessibility policies.
We are proud to be recognised by several leading industry bodies, reflecting our commitment to excellence and integrity at all levels of our business.
- aim Gold – the UK’s only recognised accreditation scheme for the events industry
- Green Tourism for London Gold venue – for the highest sustainability standards and practice
- ISO 9001 accredited quality management system – the world’s most well-known quality management system
- ISO 14001 accredited environmental management system – the world’s most established environmental management standard
- London Living Wage – proud to be the first venue to advocate this scheme
We are also an active partner of various organisations who help us positively contribute to the events industry and uphold its professional standards.
Central Hall Westminster and the QEII Centre located next door are working in a partnership enabling International Associations Congress the opportunity to hold their large events between the two venues right in the heart of Westminster.