Virtual Reality (VR)
Anyone with a smartphone and Google Cardboard (or other compatible) headset and you can enjoy an immersive 360 degree view of our spectacular event spaces. It works with both Android and iOS (Apple) smartphones.
How to activate your VR experience:
- Click image below or visit VR mobile link on your mobile device
- Tab 'Enter VR' icon at the top of the screen
- Place your mobile phone into your Google cardboard headset & enjoy
VR mobile link www.c-h-w.com/virtual-tours
- Easy and intuitive navigation around the venue, no buttons, just 'look' at the areas you want to explore
- If you don't have a headset, you can still take a tour of the venue, so the tour can be easily shared with friends and colleagues
- Web based so no download or app required
Enjoy the experience. Simple, fun and fully immersive.
Don't worry if your don't have a headset, you can still explore Central Hall on any PC, tablet or mobile phone, click here.
We hope you enjoy your 'visit' to Central Hall Westminster!
Your CHW team
The VR experience has been created by Trek Wireless, creators of interactive digital assets for the retail and hospitality industries that work seamlessly across PC, tablet/mobile and VR devices. Find out more at http://www.trekwireless.co.uk
Central Hall Westminster launches virtual reality experience tour of the venue in China, 2016
Paul Southern, Managing Director at Central Hall Westminster about the virtual tour in China:
"Using VR to introduce Central Hall Westminster to China was invaluable. We were able to transport the visitors back to London to experience a live event in all of our rooms and to show them the same rooms with different layouts. This is an immersive experience which meant that language was not a barrier and questions were all answered."
MD of Central Hall, Paul Southern with clients at the IT&CM Exhibiton, Shanghai, China