Lecture Hall and Library
In-room features include impressive triple height ceilings, natural daylight, and a built-in stage – providing a versatile room for holding conferences, seminars, exhibitions, and even graduation ceremonies.
There is also direct access to the Lecture Hall and Library from the Grand Foyer on Level 1, which can be used as a convenient registration area if needed.
Features at a glance
- Flexible event space with total area of 584 sq m
- Space for up to 1,000 people, reception style
- Located on Level 1
- Triple-height ceiling
- Built-in stage
- Natural daylight
- Optional blackout facilities
- Flexible wall partitions
- Customisable lighting
- Easy access from the foyer
- Flexible catering and AV options
Technology and AV
The Lecture Hall and Library combined offer a number of tailored audio visual options, to give you maximum flexibility.
Our standard presentation package covers video, audio, and staging, and includes:
- 10-inch 16:9 format standard or rimless floating acrylic screen
- Christie 7K projector with ultra wide angle lens system
- HDMI / VGA input from client laptop
- K-array KR2 ultra thin vocal reinforcement system
- 2 wired lectern microphones
- Perspex lectern
- A dedicated AV technician for up to 10 hours, including set up
For less complex AV requirements, we additionally offer sound reinforcement-only and projection-only packages. Our audio visual partner can also suggest a range of bespoke technical solutions to support your event.
Menus and catering
Catering options in the Lecture Hall and Library are as flexible as the space itself, and we have an extensive range of menus to choose from.
These range from canapé and grazing menus to bowl food, buffet options, and street food – all partnered with an equally extensive drinks list. Or, if you would prefer a bespoke menu, we can also work with our on-site catering partner to create it for you.
Catering stations can be set up in the Library or in a separate breakout area, depending on your preference.
NEW! Queen + Adam Lambert - "Another One Bites the Dust " - New Year's Eve London 2014 @CentralHall
Always impressed by range of organisations that use @CentralHall as venue. KPMG today.
The team at Central Hall Westminster were absolutely wonderful, extremely efficient and nothing was too much trouble. The staff greeting our delegates were friendly and helpful and the catering we ordered was served to perfection.