A magical venue for your special day:
- Located in the heart of Westminster
- Grade II listed venue that will take your breath away
- A wide array of rooms to suit your event
- Award winning, innovative catering
….. and much more
- Spectacular balcony views of London’s most prominent skyline
- Sweeping marble Grand Staircase
- Minutes walk from the Thames, Embankment and St. James’s Park
Here at Central Hall Westminster, our dedicated events co-ordinator will be delighted to assist in all aspects of your special day, whether you are planning an intimate boutique style reception or a spectacular banquet for up to 500 guests or more.
Under current legislation applicable in England and Wales a church wedding ceremony is open to anyone who lives in the Borough, (in our case Westminster,) or who is a regular worshipper at the Church. Under Methodist structures this is also subject to the discretion of the local minister. If you feel you meet these legal criteria and would like a Christian ceremony we can organise an initial meeting with one of the church’s ministers. We also welcome those who have already been married by way of a civil marriage at a Registry Office for a blessing of that marriage in an act of Christian worship. Personal requests for the bride or groom’s local pastor to lead these services are welcome, again at the discretion of the local minister.
* For your information no Methodist Church can be used for the registration or blessing of civil partnerships, nor can we perform civil marriage ceremonies.