At Central Hall all our staff are committed to do everything possible to ensure that every visitor to its special building is welcomed, and looked after throughout their stay - and we always give special attention to those who are in need of additional help.
To find out where we are, please see our location map and for travelling to and from Central Hall Westminster, please take a look at our travel information page. The nearest tube station is Westminster which has lift access.
Low level doorbells are situated outside the main entrance in Storey's Gate street level entrance and at the Tothill Street side entrance.
- The Storey's Gate entrance leads to two large lifts allowing access to all levels, the Cafe and most meeting rooms with exception of those on level two.
Passenger Lift • ACTUAL door width 0.80m • Width 1.1m x Length 1.2m x Height 2.1m Max load 450kg
- The Tothill Street entrance has ramped entrance to the back of the building and flat level corridor along the ground floor to a large lift which allows access to all floors and most meeting rooms. A stair lift on the first floor provides for entry to and from the Lecture Hall and Library for those using the Dinsdale Young and George Thomas Rooms and Room 104.
- Disabled Evacuation Lifts are provided at the front and rear of the building. All staff are trained in the use of these lifts.
- Disabled refuge points are clearly marked, and offer an intercom system direct to Reception.
The smaller lift serving Robert Perks, Maurice Barnett and Donald English Rooms and Rooms 101, 205, 206 and 207 has limited capacity and so can currently only accommodate small size wheelchairs.
- Personal Evacuation Plan - Central Hall Westminster has a Duty of Care to ensure that all persons can evacuate safely in the unlikely event of this being necessary. Any person who feels that the nature of their permanent or temporary disability would hinder or delay the evacuation of themselves or others down fire escape stairs are asked to contact their Event Manager prior to the event or on arrival to agree a written mutually convenient Personal Evacuation Plan.
- Automatic door openers can be found throughout the building to enable persons to move easily around each floor area.
Accessible toilets are located throughout the building.
Hearing Assistance - Induction Loops
Our Great Hall offers a built-in system for up to 30 users. More may be accommodated with prior notice.
We have the capability to install systems in various other rooms on request. Please discuss your requirements with the Event Manager. For further information please call +44 (0)20 7222 8010.
The safety, wellbeing and enjoyment of visitors at Central Hall are our motivation.